Thursday 19 September 2013

Wine, Women and Wonderland

Me to Ar: I am going out. You and Ay will be with dada. Okay na?
Ar: Okay but come back in 3-4 days please.
Me [Shocked]: 3-4 Days???? You will be okay if I leave you for 3-4 days with Dadda?
Ar [Very Casual]: Yes, Dadda also goes for 3-4 days all the time na, like that only you are going na?
Me [Sigh..relieved but sad]: I may next time but today I will be back in 3-4 hours.
Ar: Okay bye [Runs off]

I leave the house alone [Without Ar] almost after 2 years. I have left the younger one [Ay] alone a lot of times with his dad but Ar is always with me. So while leaving I waited to feel sad, to miss him etc but as soon as I left home..I felt liberated. No sadness, no heavy heart infact I felt extremely happy, relieved and free.

I had left home for a bloggers meet at a spa and saloon with expectations of some fun and some good pampering. The afternoon that followed didn’t disappoint the free me , it was a blend of a wonderful set of feisty women, tons of laughter and blissful/heavenly pampering at a wonderful place JCB [Bandra].


As usual I reached before time [But only few minutes before, my record of reaching an hour before the time remains intact J ]. After looking around for a few minutes I was greeted by wonderful and charming Amena from Fashionopolis our event organiser. After a chat of few minutes, I went head on..rather feet on for some pampering. The pedicure was awesome. I was in seventh heaven.

The place and staff looked warm and welcoming. I loved the ambiance and the interiors. Products were arranged with utmost care, style and class.

For me personally when I visit a salon I would want their staff to be well informed about their products and services but yet would want them to give me space to enjoy the pampering. JCB was spot on. The staff was not intrusive but friendly enough and they knew what they were doing.

Slowly and gradually other bloggers started trickling in. A quick round of introductions and soon enough all of them were enjoying the pampering. 

Janaki enjoying a glass of red with her manicure


Kajal looking blissful 

Vinita and Piya enjoying their head massage


The glasses of red and Champagne added to the magic. And before my stomach could grumble after few glasses sumptuous array of finger food arrived.



The conversations, laughters, gossips, food and wine went on for eternity [Atleast it seemed so; to my drunk to death brains]. But soon came the time to say good bye, again not before some goodies from JCB. What can I say we were pampered like queens.


I left the place with a bagful of goodies, phone full of new friends, mind full of bliss and a brain buzzing with wine, women and wonderland.

Photo credit Twinkle Dalal



6 comments:

  1. oooh!! How awesome!! So J about missing this but glad you all had such an amazing time together! Where's the pic of you?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roshni yess be very jealous, it was awesome :) and no good pics of me :(

      Delete
  2. Awww....I envy you! Sigh.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow..you guys are soo lucky....It must have been one helluva fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes it was :). Come down here we will plan something more fun than this :)

      Delete

Leave Your Mark