Wednesday 2 October 2013

Lost without you

In a blind haze I run after you
You left me dry and pleading
You became me and
left me needing

I started living through you
You became my each moment
You were my time,
You were my rhyme
You filled my day and
You became my dreams
You became my voice
And you were my screams
You became me and
Left me mute

Where ever I look I see your prints
I keep hoping you are still there
But my heart sinks
Only your imprints but you are not there
I try and envision but don’t find you anywhere
You were the soul of my empty sack
You were there everywhere
In the soft chuckle
In the loud giggle
In the warmth of fingers
In sighs and quivers
In the balcony
On the table
In the kitchen
With the ladles
With the stars in the night
In the music and in the fights
You became me
And left me aching

I am lost without you
I am not alive without you
I plead and pray
For you to come find me
For you to come to me
For you to be me
My muse,
Come make me cry again

Come make my pen fly again

(C) Juztamom 2013

10 comments:

  1. kind of touched my soul....could completely feel each and every word..hats offf

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Come make me cry again'... how good is that. Absolutely beautiful.

    Very tender and touching composition this. Got to love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so feel this poem .. some days , I feel the same for love , for words .. This touched my heart ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I could feel this poem too. I thought you were talking about love, so it surprised me when I read muse.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Powerful. What a strong emotion this stirred for me - I share a similar relationship with my own Muse. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You express a familiar frustration so beautifully here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such joy and exuberance in this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply loved it. Specifically these lines: In a blind haze I run after you, You left me dry and pleading

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was powerful poetry. I read it, and then I re-read it at a faster pace. Love the erotic undertones, and the naked want in the words. This is my favourite of yours, so far! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The wanting can be seen and felt in your words. Wonderful lines Sfurti!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark