Friday 11 April 2014

K For Kiss

Snippet Of A Day In My Life

“eyes meet
heart races
Stolen Kiss”

AtoZ Challenge
K Kiss

What is more perfect than a moment alone with your loved one? With so many prying eyes and screaming voices we rarely get any time alone, so a few seconds of those stolen moments make up for years of lost time.

When was the last time you stole sometime and spent it with your loved one? Or spent doing something that you were not supposed to do?

And Some of the blogs that I love from yesterday are listed below. Do check them out.

Janaki's Justice 
Nischala's J which should (&NOT) be a part of your life

To check out my theme for the challenge click here.
To know more about the challenge and to participate please click here

12 comments:

  1. Awwwwww.. sweet!! Stolen time with kids around.. really difficult

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is the time to steal kisses with the kid always hovering around? ;) And, hey, K is for today, 12th!

    ~Shailaja's latest A~Z post

    ReplyDelete
  3. You want me to take care of the kids? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tag. When the kids are young...stolen moments are really precious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. With kids I know how precious those moments will be ! and I hv had my share of stolen moments too even with out kids :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Forbidden fruits are so sweet! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yes, its exciting to have a few loving kissing moments.. This one just took me back a few years.. A few special moments, remain etched in my memory.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark