Wednesday 16 April 2014

O For One Year

Snippet Of A Day In My Life

Innumerable friendships
countless creations
One year

AtoZ Challenge
O One year


Exactly one year back on 17th April 2013 I started blogging. Now 226 posts, 40000 footprints, million friends and zillion moments later I feel like the richest person in this world.

I dedicate this post to each and everyone of you. You have made my journey full of vibrant colors and eternal memories.

Also I would like to say a special thanks to Pankti, who was one of the first person to leave her prints on my blog. (The only person before her was a spam :P ). Do check out her blog here. She is an amazing writer and has become one of my closest friends in last one year.

And Some of the blogs that I love from N are listed below. Do check them out.
Dagny's Nacre 
Cynthia's Newborn speaks 
Lizzi's Noir

To check out my theme for the challenge click here.
To know more about the challenge and to participate please click here

17 comments:

  1. this is so nice and such a love sentiment: to be grateful! jean xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Congrats Sfurti for completing one year of blogging :) I wish you all the best for the future and hope you keep writing forever.

    It is such a pleasure reading your blog and mostly your poems. I love your poems and I must say I am head over heels every single time I read your poem. :) *Psst please tell me the secret for writing for wonderful poems*

    Wishing you all the best for your future with lots of love :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...wonderful sfurti...what better way to celebrate your blog's anniversary! Congratulations and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Sfruti and all the very best for more such milestones :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Blogoversay Sfurti...time for celebration. Great going...keep it up and much love.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How lovely!! Wishing you many more years of wonderful posts and making online friends!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on completing One year! Hope to see you for many more years!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 226 poems in a year! That's the way to go gal! And for friendship, <3 :-*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy anniversary Sfurti ! 226 is indeed a LLLLLLLOT
    may u be blessed with more blogging power

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday to your bachha. <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. In just a year, Sfurti, you have notched up three posts more than me. I am ashamed to say that I have only 223, and i have been around since 2009. You are truly an inspiration. Your energy and sfurti are infectious.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations! May your blog see many more blogiversaries :)

    http://jiljilramamani.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations! And may many more years if blogging continue!

    O for Ostracized-Random Thoughts Naba

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats Sfurti! May the years to come be richer than the first has been!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations! And many more to come! Keep writing and keep sharing :)

    Beauty Interprets, Expresses, Manifests the Eternal

    ReplyDelete
  16. How wonderful! Congratulations, Sfurti! Wishing you many more such milestones :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations and many more Celebrations, Sfurti! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark