Sunday 20 April 2014

R For Repulsed

Snippet Of A Day In My Life

kitchen smells of old socks
tea tastes like toothpaste
animals can’t be tamed

AtoZ Challenge
R Repulsed

I never thought I will end up living with so many boys. Now that I am, life is a little different and a lot difficult. Things are never in their place and a lot of things end up in my food. I have had so many flavors of tea that I won't know from where to start and where to end, most common is mint flavored (with toothpaste). But I refuse to give up. Agree animals can't be tamed but as Mr. Pi Patel (From Life of Pi) rightly said " But animals can be trained"!! (Well in his case it was the tiger and  I have monkeys)

How much of an animal are you? And do you enjoy mint tea...if yes do stop by sometime! :D :D

And Some of the blogs that I love from Q are listed below. Do check them out.
Nabanita's Q is for Queasy 
Jaibala's Que Sera Sera

To check out my theme for the challenge click here.
To know more about the challenge and to participate please click here

16 comments:

  1. That's a riot. :) I do like mint tea. Try clove flavoured or neem flavoured tea, Sfurti, (with promise / neem toothpaste) and let me know how it tastes? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed your haiku. I've just acquired a taste of lemon grass and lemon green tea from the Dilmah range.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha...as Prathima said try different flavours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He he he/ Minty tea? Sounds yum ;) I have a girl, who is generally rather cautious around the kitchen, so I am safe. Love reading about your little monkeys though :D

    ~Shailaja's latest A~Z post

    ReplyDelete
  5. ROFL at that mint tea :D I do like but not the tooth paste flavor exactly !
    Do ask the boys to drop some adrak in tea . will surely come by then ! I can only imagine the menace ur two dennis's create :)
    cute post

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha...! Liked this one :D Interesting indeed :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very interesting take. I can imagine your 'hardships' with three boys around.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You know I live with one monkey so far and I have managed to train him in wearing only home slippers at home ...Ofcourse there are lots I want to train him for but as you know well it's tough! :D

    And thanks for the mention Sfurti :)

    R for Ready-Random Thoughts Naba

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know what you mean. Living in an all-Martian household is not easy :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahahahaha old socks and toothpaste.. I prefer the traditional ginger chai.. Rather than mint or cloves :-P nice post

    ReplyDelete
  12. Not keen on flavoured tea. Real monkeys?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very fun! I love dogs and I LOVE birds...

    xox jean

    ReplyDelete
  14. I prefer green tea... Mint tea becomes too minty for me. I am sure my mother would have said the same about me being untamable :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark