Thursday 3 April 2014

Shoed


Red, yellow, orange and blue
I love all colors of you
Oh yes,
Call me crazy but
I have been shoed

high heels collage by Vaughanp

The naughty smile
The mysterious wink
The high highness
The smoothen pink
You add to my life
You give me wings
You are my love
I love you old and new
Oh yes,
Call me crazy but
I have been shoed

The shade of white
Standing tall and proud
The wicked bow
On painted dented twirling toes
The screech and halt
The straps and bolt
The more I get
The more I want
I lost the count after hundred and two
Oh yes,
I love all colors of you
And I have been shoed
  
I walk, I jive
In you
I run and dive
With you
You are a part of me
You make me free
You hold me tight
You let me be
You are my attitude
You are my mood
I live in you
And you let me brood
I can’t live without you
Yes,
I have been shoed

The more I get,
The more I want
I am really
Really into you
Oh yes,
I love all colors of you

(C) Juztamom

Shared with NaPoWriMo 

Image credit here 
Some of the fellow participants:
http://jaibalarao.com/   - Jaibala

13 comments:

  1. Shoed.....nice nice.....I wonder how many times I have been shoed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love being shoed too - especially daddy's. I love to eat my chewies inside daddy's and mommy's shoes. i even hide my treats in them so the kittens cant find them and i eat them up later at night *gives a proud look*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Psst.. I have also been shooed for that

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome so true for a women :)

    the woman for her shoes,
    without them she woes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh I have been wooed by you being shoes :) loved it!

    Random Thoughts Naba

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been shoed and wooed by shoes too. Just flats. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love shoes ... Crazy about them... Wonderful wrote

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Awesome write... Loved each and every word. This poem is definiely a treat :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lol... this was such fun.. Enjoyed your being shoed!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This was so fun and interesting!! "I lost the count after hundred and two"... I can relate to this :D

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark