Saturday 19 April 2014

Tiny Flares

I look at your tiny flares
Wrapped and frozen
Waiting for the loved one
To remove the layers,
One by one
To come close
And taste
Heaven

I hold my breath
And kiss you with close eyes
I run my lips along
Your contour and lines

My mind explodes
Unleashes myriad emotions
My heart skips a beat
When it tastes your passion

I swirl my tongue
And hungrily devour you
I wait for heart to sing
And world to stop
I don’t want the night to end
I like it hot
For there is nothing better on a hot summer night,
than ice-cream
With strawberry on top

(C) Juztamom

Shared with NaPoWriMo. Today's prompt was to take a look at the list of actual sea shell names below, and to use one or more of them to write a poem. You poem doesn’t have to be about sea shells at all — just inspired by one or more of the names. (I used Strawberry Top)
Peruvian Hat
Snout Otter Clam
Strawberry Top
Incised Moon
Sparse Dove
False Cup-and-Saucer
Leather Donax
Shuttlecock Volva
Striped Engina
Tricolor Niso
Triangular Nutmeg

Some of the fellow participants:
http://jaibalarao.com/   - Jaibala




6 comments:

  1. Yummm Yumm Yummmm ice-cream With strawberry on top :) I want ice-cream now :O :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ice Cream wow....shells to icecream...cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :P My mind thought it was something else. The twist is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark