Thursday 24 April 2014

V For Victory

Snippet Of A Day In My Life

Safe and sound
Monsters in bed
Victory atlast

AtoZ Challenge
V Victory
The biggest victory at the day end for me is to watch my cute monsters finally fall asleep, all safe and sound. Yes there are days when I can't believe I am managing kids and surviving it. It was a challenge, it is a challenge and it will always be. But I love challenges and this is one of the most beautiful challenge of all.

What is your biggest challenge in a normal day?

And Some of the blogs that I love from U are listed below. Do check them out.

Shail's Upside-down 
Hrishikesh's The uncle at the ATM

To check out my theme for the challenge click here.
To know more about the challenge and to participate please click here

8 comments:

  1. Oh yes and they should be sleeping more hours and more often :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. My biggest challenge on a normal day is not to fall asleep in office. LOL
    good one Sfuu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes! What a relief it is when they go to sleep. You get some breathing time. My biggest challenge in the day is not to hit the snooze button on my alarm. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes...ask me. my hyper active 4 month old just doesnt want to sleep :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Putting myself to sleep is my biggest challenge, and yes, my husband's too. :D

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark