Wednesday 6 August 2014

Dear Sis



-
Dear Sis,

I picked a pen to write something to you
I opened my notebook to say something to you
But I failed miserably
How do I talk sense?
How do I be sensible?
When it comes to you

I am the silly,
You are the grounded
I am the hyper
You are the ground
You are my child,
You are my mom
I am the tide
You are my calm
I have wings
And you taught me how to fly

wouldn't have lived
As much as I do
If it was not for you
wouldn't have loved
As much as I do
If it was not for you

wouldn't have survived
wouldn't have thrived
If it was not for you

I am what I am
Because you are what you are

I don’t know how to write a letter to you
I don’t know how to tell anything to you
Because you always know
I don’t have to write
I don’t have to say

 




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am participating in the 30 Days Letter Challenge where you write one letter each day. The 4th in the list is a letter to ‘Your siblings’

5 comments:

  1. We share such a special bond with your siblings...! Glad to see you back in the mall ... :-P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks AS, yes we do!

      PS: This is an old pic. No malling right now :)

      Delete
  2. No words to say how much i like this, its very nice.... Love you alot :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so damn sweet! :) The picture is priceless :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww. You should actually mail this to your sister. Awww.

    ReplyDelete

Leave Your Mark