Welcome to a fresh new day at PADE
Theme for today is “Street”
And here is my interpretation
“No, don’t hold my hands,
I want to walk alone;
on the streets of life”
This photograph was taken on the street just outside our building. It was my elder one’s first day at school. We were more nervous than him. This was his first big step outside our home. What if he falters? What if he cries? What if he refuses to let go?
Yes there were tears and refusal to let go of the hand but it was not him but me...crying my hearts out..not willing to let go of his small hands..No he did not cry, didn’t even get upset, just waved us bye and went. All of 2.5 years old, eager to be on his own and eager to let go!!
Shutterbug of the day for “Sharp”
Shrikant and Anunoy have jointly grabbed the badge for Sharp. Both were quite unique interpretations. Click here and here for their entry. We also loved Punit's interpretation. Special thanks to all the participants!
We look forward to visiting you all and seeing your interpretation of the theme!
Theme for tomorrow is "Tools"
How to Participate
1. In a post meant for this challenge, present an image(fresh or archived) that means “Street” to you.
2. Include a link to this post in your blogpost
3. Enter a comment below this post with your blogpost link
3. Read here for more details
4. Take some time out and read other entries also and share your feedback