Sunday 7 July 2013

PADE Day 8 Rules


Welcome to Day 8 of PADE
We are already into the second week. It has been an amazing journey with all of you
Theme for today is “Rule”

Here is my interpretation;


We have a set of rules in our house. Spoken and unspoken rules. Most are for the kids ofcourse but there are some for us also. One of the most important one for us is "No yelling/shouting ". I will tell you in all honesty I was not able to follow it religiously, hence I have kept reminders all across the house....Most prominent one is this. Bold and beautiful on my kitchen wall!

Shutterbug of the day for “Layer”
Sini Racheal has grabbed the badge for Layer. Click here for her entry. Sini please copy the badge from below


A special surprise Badge

Prasanna Seshadri our avid puzzler has surprised us daily with a new and unique puzzle. Now it’s our turn to give the favour back. Prasanna we are glad to announce that you have 
grabbed“the PADE Wizard badge”.....really obliged that you are a part of PADE. 
Click here to read and solve his fabulous puzzles




We look forward to visiting you all and seeing your interpretation of the theme!

Theme for tomorrow is "Sharp"


How to Participate


1. In a post meant for this challenge, present an image(fresh or archived) that means “Rules” to you.

2. Include a link to this post in your blogpost 

3. Enter a comment below this post with your blogpost link

3. Read here for more details

4. Take some time out and read other entries also and share your feedback

25 comments:

  1. Lol.. Nice one.. I wouldn't have been surprised if you have another one next to this "Don't Panic!!" :D

    Here is my Entry - Broken Rules

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol yes Shri...there are many more including No need to panic :D

      Delete
  2. That is a really thoughtful yet concise rule! Love your post, as always!
    My entry: http://toraveabout.com/2013/07/08/photo-a-day-experiment-pade-day-8-rules/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha....I like this notice...May be you will come up with more hilarious rules when your sons turn teenagers :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yaaa I will have to be very very creative then :D

      Delete
  4. Hahaha..That's a Nice Idea to maintain rules...But as you know rules are meant to be broken... :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes and they do break inspite of all the reminders!!!

      Delete
  5. This is my take on the issue, not that I am a great or compulsive shutterbug, but because the topics are so tempting and stimulating - http://panaecea.wordpress.com/2013/07/08/picture-a-day-experiment-the-unruly/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Geetashree for a very unique entry :)

      Delete
  6. My entry for today's PADE!
    http://throughbothmyeyes.wordpress.com/2013/07/08/rulepade8/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful.. and Hilarious one too... Enjoyed reading it.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. My entry for Rules -
    http://rachel-on-a-cloud.blogspot.in/2013/07/the-ten-commandments.html

    Sfurti,
    I love ur rule. Wish I cud have a phone ringtone too. Reminding thru out the day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. http://prasannaseshadri.wordpress.com/pade-in-action/

    Today's entry updated :) Thanks so so much for the badge and the wishes as well :)

    Btw, nice post on rules! I wonder what your other rules are.. Maybe "Don't be busy blogging when your child is sobbing"? :P (just kidding)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PS thanks for amazing puzzle again.

      And Naaa I am way good a mom to ever leave my kids sobbing to blog!!!! One of the things I am really good at, being "Just a mom" :D

      Delete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey its not Pankti, its Sfurti :D

      And thankss so much for your wonderful entry!!!

      Delete
  11. Hey Sfurti!
    ( I got it right this time :P :) )

    Here's my entry - http://stiryoursouls.blogspot.in/2013/07/pade-day-8-rules-my-first-entry-as-pade.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. :)
    I am not a mom (and unfortunately cannot be one :'( ) But, just one thing I must tell you - when your kid/s grow up - try to understand them as friends and not moms...they will feel better and so will you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Punit absolutely agree but alas that phase is really really far!!

      Right now stuck between teaching rights and wrongs and leading by example :)

      Delete

Leave Your Mark